Before anything else, link your Nintendo Account!
Before you do anything else, make sure you have the same Nintendo Account linked to both Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and the account you use to play the game on your Nintendo Switch.
This is an essential step, and if you miss this, you might not be able to access these items. If you're using different accounts, try to consolidate them, or toss one out entirely. But be careful with the choices you make.
Once you have your primary Nintendo Account linked to both Pocket Camp and your Nintendo Switch, you are ready to follow the instructions and get the items…
What you need to do on your mobile device…
Alright, follow these steps in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp app after ensuring you have the correct Nintendo Account linked…
- Click the menu icon in the lower right
- Open the My Nintendo menu
- Scroll down through the available My Nintendo Rewards section until you see the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket
- The Special Order Ticket costs 0 coins, so redeem it immediately
- Once redeemed you will be given 50 Leaf Tickets added to your account, and you will be provided with a download code to be redeem on the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch. Screenshot or make a note of this code so you don't lose it!
The main thing to remember is to not lose that code!
What you need to do on your Nintendo Switch…
Okay, time to pull out your Nintendo Switch out. Oh, and of course, it has to be connected to the internet for this to work.
- Open the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch using the Nintendo Account linked to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu on the left, down to the Enter/Redeem Code section
- Type in the full 16-digit code you received in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and redeem
- Once this is complete, you'll be able to find your new and exclusive items in the Nook Shopping catalogue, under Promotions.
And that's everything you need to know! Enjoy your Leaf Tickets and exclusive items!