A little under a week since it came out, Rocketcat Games has launched their promised content update for Death Road to Canada.
Death Road to Canada is a daft, pixelated, zombie-slashing, road-trip simulator that launched on iOS last week. Rocketcat stated on a number of occasions that though the game would be getting the same content update as the PC version, it would concentrate on the base game release first.
I just hit the launch button for a surprise content update for the iOS version of Death Road to Canada. Should be heading to you. Have fun! — Rocketcat Games (@rocketcatgames) March 26, 2017
True to their word, the update's gone live as of yesterday - a couple of weeks earlier than planned.
- New feature - You can sell weapons to a new trader that can show up. If your weapons meet her high standard, she'll give you some food.
- New trader - The Polearm Pal.
- New weapons - List incoming: Bardiche, Modern Spear, Sports Horn, #1 Foam Hand, Enchanted Skull Hammer, Boot on a Stick, and more.
- New rare trader - The skeletal knight, Sir Boney.
- New rare recruit - The ultimate sports fan (from hell). Casually enjoys blowing his Air Horn constantly, recharging it every mission.
Grab the game if you haven't already on the App Store for £7.99/$7.99.