Poker is bigger business than ever. Everyone’s favourite card game is massively popular with people of all sorts, from professional card players risking a fortune in Vegas to housewives risking a tenner online.
The trouble is, in these financially troubled times a lot of people can’t afford to gamble away their disposable income at the gaming table. With the likes of Million Dollar Poker on N-Gage, though, you don’t need to.
Million Dollar Poker is more authentic than your average digital rendition of the great game. It allows you to play against sophisticated AI opponents ‘trained’ by poker master Gus Hansen, as well as compete against up to five real life opponents thanks to N-Gage’s online multiplayer capabilities.
To celebrate the release, we’ve teamed up with Nokia to offer one lucky reader a swish Nokia N96 handset, which will come with Million Dollar Poker already installed. There’ll also be a load of Nokia goodies thrown in for good measure.
You don’t have to gamble anything to be in with a chance of winning, either. Just answer the following question by August 3rd:
Million Dollar Poker on N-Gage features Poker Champ Gus Hansen, but what is Gus’s nickname?
a) The Great Dane
b) The Caped Crusader
c) Boy Wonder
- The competition closes on August 3rd 2009, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on August 3rd and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions are available here.