What we doPocket Gamer is the #1 site for gaming on the go. Love iOS, and Android? Us too! Join us for recommendations, reviews, tips, updates and more.
Since launching in 2006 we've been the global authority on all things mobile and handheld. Our mission is to help you get the most out of your gaming hobby. We'll help you discover the next amazing game, and celebrate your long-term faves alongside you. We'll review the most important releases, provide in-depth guides for what's on your phone right now, and create carefully curated lists to help you find the diamonds in the rough.
This is your site, so tell us what games you're playing and we'll do what we can to dive deeper into it and find out more for you.
Social MediaCome and chat with us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. If you fancy diving even deeper and getting free games from time to time, you can join our App Army insiders group on Facebook too. Also, remember to subscribe to our amazing weekly podcast!
Pocket Gamer Editorial Team
- Dann Sullivan - Editor-in-Chief, Pocket Gamer Brand - Posts - Email - Twitter.
- Stephen Gregson-Wood - Deputy Editor - Posts - Email - Twitter.
- Ivan Spasojevic - B2C SEO Manager - Email
- Catherine Ng Dellosa - Staff Writer (News) - Posts - Email
- Connor Derrick - Staff Writer (News) - Posts
- Tanish Botadkar - Staff Writer (News) - Posts
- Jupiter Hadley - Staff Writer (Tips & Guides) - Posts - Twitter
- Sumant Meena - Staff Writer (Tips & Guides) - Posts
- Charlène Tavares - Lead Contributor Pocket Gamer France - Posts - Email
- James Gilmour - Video Editor - Posts - Email - Twitter
Steel Media Team
- Sophia Aubrey Drake - BIP Manager - Posts - Email
- Dave Bradley - COO - Posts - Email
- Chris James - CEO - Posts - Email
Our hand-picked freelancersOver the years Steel Media has been a gateway into the industry for many aspiring writers, however recently we've been more focused on developing a pool of regular contributors - like the names you can see above. That doesn't mean that we're not looking for our next contributor though.
If you're interested in being considered as part of the Steel Media family of websites then send us samples of your writing and how you think you could best contribute to our wide selection of websites. If you can compose beautiful prose and you know your Mario from your Monument Valley, why not contact [email protected]?
Starting your careerIf you're a fresh face, you might want to consider applying for work experience with Pocket Gamer. THE LEGAL BIT
Pocket Gamer® is a registered trademark and trading name of Steel Media Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No. 04352070.
Registered office: The House, Kelston Park, Bath, BA1 9AE, United Kingdom. All content on the site created and written by Steel Media © Steel Media Ltd. Game names, game artwork/screenshots and company names featured on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners and are published on the site under common Fair Usage terms. For all legal enquiries, contact [email protected]