Pocket Gamer is looking for budding YouTube stars for an exciting new channel
Are YOU the next PewDiePie?
Pocket Gamer is launching an exciting new YouTube channel that will cover the hottest mobile games in a bunch of interesting new ways.
To achieve that, we're looking to build a team of budding YouTube stars that can help propel this channel into stardom. That's where you come in.
If you're a YouTuber who's had moderate success covering the hottest mobile games the world has ever seen, we want to see your stuff.
Here's a short and snappy rundown of exactly what we're looking for:
- You've had somewhere approaching 1000 views for a vid or two.
- You've got a knack for presenting. Viewers find you engaging / charming / witty / tall / studious - whatever it is, people enjoy watching it.
- You're enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the heavy-hitting mobile games, and always on the lookout for the next one.
- Familiar with editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut), and have the ability to capture mobile gameplay, record voiceover, and publish to video channels from your location
- You're available to commit to producing a video a day for us (excluding weekends) on a paid freelance basis.
If that's you, please send up to three examples of your YouTube videos that fulfil the above criteria to our very own video expert James Gilmour, who'll cast a discerning eye over them. You can find him at james (dot) gilmour (at) steelmedia (dot) co (dot) uk.
These positions will be paid on a regular freelance basis.