About Blind Drive
Blind Drive is an audio-based, black comedy arcade action game.
You’re blindfolded and going against traffic. Cars rushing past, angry drivers yelling at you. Cops on your tail. And you can’t see a thing. Can you do it?
The entire game is experienced through your ears. Play as Donnie, trying to make a quick buck in a scientific study but quickly finding himself in over his head, cuffed to the wheel and driving blindfolded. Plus he’s late for dinner with Grandma.
** Headphones required **
• Hyper-immersive 1st-person audio - so good you can play with your eyes closed
• Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay
• 27 levels of mayhem including boss fights, secret areas and a very rude G.P.S.
• Hilarious crime-comedy story with mobsters, dolphins and your angry Grandmother, performed by a full cast of voice actors
• Minimalistic, jazzy visuals
• Ultra-fine haptics (vibrate) for iPhone 8 and up
• Gamepad support
• Full VoiceOver accessibility support. If not enabled automatically, tap 3 times with 3 fingers to enable (make sure to turn on direct touch using the rotor)
• “Blind Drive is a masterpiece” - KeenGamer, 10/10
• “Thrilling, funny and a triumph of audio game design” - Finger Guns, 9/10
• “Immediately addicting” - GameSpew, 9/10
• "Basically Virtual Reality for your ears" - Mashable
• "Proper clever" - PC Gamer
• "Not only incredibly tense, but also genuinely laugh out loud funny"- Alpha Beta Gamer