Tsuro – The Game of the Path is an excellent digital board game adaption from the folks at Thunderbox Entertainment. Today we've got 10 iOS codes to giveaway to some of you lucky folks so if you're a fan of board games, throw your name in the hat.
The game initially launched way back in 2016 but Thunderbox Entertainment has kept it updated ever since. Most recently they introduced an entirely new game variant called Fuse Mode. This sees you trying to build the longest path you can but you'll have to think fast, otherwise, it'll explode.
If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a code, head over to the Pocket Gamer Discord, find the channel called 'competitions' and type out a message saying "I want to win a code for Tsuro on iOS". We'll then get in touch with the winners to give them their copy of the game.
- The competition closes on Sunday 15th November at 3:00 PM UK Time, and entries may not be accepted after this date.
- You must join the official Pocket Gamer Discord server and register your interest within the channel named "competitions" for your entry to be considered.
- The winner will be contacted by Discord shortly afterwards.
- The competition is open to readers worldwide.
- Pocket Gamer's parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Thunderbox Entertainment or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.