With the Builder off living his life, touring the world, and getting up to all sorts of mischief it's about time to find someone to fill his shoes. Evidently, Supercell wants them to come forward.
Having one last cuppa tea in London and then it's time to pack my things and travel to new places! . . . . . #clashiversary #clashofclans #Explore #Maker #London #Sculpture #airsweeper #southbank #TravelLondon #ontheroad #globetrotter #digitalnomad #wanderlust
Over the weekend, as our sister-site PG.biz reported, Supercell launched a job opportunity on their site calling out for potential Builders to join Clash of Clans full-time. So, if you're absolutely obsessed with knocking things around with your hammer - probably not you, Gendry - then read on.
Those hopeful few must live, breathe, and dream of building whatever the weather or time or place, and be up for moving to the World of Clash. Here's a quick example of what they Clash folks are looking for:
- Must build and maintain a wide-range of buildings, statues, and war machines.
- Must be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Must have up-to-date Level 9 Tesla Tower maintenance certification
- Must have proficiency with building materials both common (wood, stone, etc.) and uncommon (lightning, lava, etc.)
- Must provide own leather helmet
- Must possess a passion for building
- Must be comfortable working hands-on with molten lava.
- Must adhere to strict dress code (orange sleeveless shirt, brown canvas pants, and boots).
- Must speak fluent Barbarian