Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey came out last week and since then it has been criticized quite a lot by people playing it.
A lot of the feedback came from the Touch Arcade forums. And while developer Kobojo has tried to respond over there it has instead found a better way to address the issues brought up.
Over on the official Zodiac forums, the team put together a Q&A to answer the most pressing matters.
Of the answers given, here's our quick summary of the most salient points:
- A new save system is being worked on
- Sorting through inventory will be improved
- A joystick for moving the griffin is being looked into
- Sound effects might be added to cutscenes
- No release date on an Android version yet
Obviously, if you want to see the full responses then head over to the forums (linked above).
Want more? Check out our growing collection of Zodiac news stories!