Steel Media is hiring a freelance Copywriter!
Steel Media is looking for a freelance Copywriter to write daily promotional copy, liaise with our portfolio of clients, and project manage their various assignments using tools like Trello, Highrise, and Google Sheets.
Here's what the day-to-day will look like:
- Liaising with clients daily to deliver the content they request.
- Writing promotional copy about mobile games and apps to a high standard and a strict deadline.
- Revising work to the client's needs.
- Attending Skype calls to discuss what we can offer and how we can deliver it.
- Using project management tools to keep track of your assignments.
As an applicant, you will have:
- An ability to write flawless copy to a brief.
- Experience using project management tools like Trello, Highrise, and Google Sheets.
- Previous copywriting or sales experience is preferable, but not essential.
To apply, please contact Glen Fox ([email protected]) with the subject as your name and 'Copywriter' with a CV, cover letter, and examples of any previous and relevant work.Application requirements
To apply, you must be:
- A native English speaker.
- Based in the UK.
- Able to commit at least 20 hours per week.
- Equipped with all of the necessary experience as stated above.
- Able to access decent internet, a laptop / desktop PC, and a mic / headset.
- Access to an iOS device is preferable but not essential.
Applications close at 5PM BST on Monday, April 25th.