About Pigeon: A Love Story
Fly freely across a real-size map of London in search for just one pigeon - an impossible task for all but the most determined. Are you up to the challenge?
'Pigeon: A Love Story' is a 'slow game' in which you take on the role of a pigeon searching for their pigeon-shaped soulmate in the city of London, home of over one million pigeons. To keep the game as accurate (and difficult) as possible, both the scale of the city itself - and the pigeon count within it - have been made as accurate as possible.
This relaxing, meditative game with a loose objective is perfect for those looking for a moment of pigeon-based escapism. With soothing gameplay and a calming soundtrack, this is a game that's most definitely more about the journey.
- Fly across a real-size map of London.
- Save and load your session; no need to finish it in one sitting, thankfully.
- Interact with over 1,000,000 NPC pigeons in the hope of finding the one you are looking for.
- Features offline mode with procedurally generated city.
- Using Google's Maps SDK for Unity, the map of London is to scale and fully explorable, featuring 3D models and place names of key landmarks.