Definitive list of all Apple Arcade launch titles
This here is a live list of all the games set to arrive on Apple Arcade over the next few months. We plan to continue updating it as more games are announced and more official descriptions become available. It’s currently unclear which of these will be added when, which is a tad frustrating considering that the subscription service’s launch is only just over a week away.
That being said, even if we don’t know when to expect them, there’s certainly a lot of quality titles here to look forward to. I’m also surprised at the variety of games on offer, from reimagined retro classics and big-name IPs to narrative-driven indies.
I also want to thank Roman, one of our App Army moderators, for partly compiling this here list:
- Agent Intercept from PikPok
- Assemble With Care from ustwo
- ATONE: Heart of the Elder Tree from Wildboy Studios
- Ballistic Baseball from Gameloft
- Beyond a Steel Sky from Revolution Software
- Big Time Sports from Frosty Pop
- Bleak Sword from Devolver Digital
- Box Project from MediocreMel
- Card of Darkness from Zach Gage
- Cardpocalypse from Gambrinous
- Cat Quest II from The Gentlebros
- ChuChu Rocket! Universe from Sega
- Cricket Through the Ages from Devolver Digital
- Dead End Job from Headup
- Dear Reader from Local No. 12
- Dodo Peak from Moving Pieces
- Doomsday Vault from Flightless
- Don't Bug Me from Frosty Pop
- Down in Bermuda from YAK & CO
- Dread Nautical from Zen Studios
- Enter The Construct from Directive Games Limited
- Exit the Gungeon from Devolver Digital
- Explottens from Werplay Priv.
- Fantasian from Mistwalker Corporation
- Frogger in Toy Town from Q-Games
- Grindstone from Capybara Games
- HitchHiker from Mad About Pandas
- Hot Lava from Klei Entertainment
- Jenny LeClue from Mografi
- Kings of the Castle from Frosty Pop
- King's League II from Kurechii
- LEGO Arthouse from Lego Systems
- LEGO Brawls from RED Games
- Lifelike from Kunabi Brothers
- Lifeslide from Block Zero Games
- Little Orpheus from The Chinese Room
- Mini Motorways from Dinosaur Polo Club
- Monomals from Picomy
- Mosaic from Krillbite Studio
- Mutazione from Die Gute Fabrik
- Mr. Turtle from Illusion Labs
- Neo Cab from Surprise Attack Games
- No Way Home from SMG Studios
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm from Cornfox & Bros
- Operator 41 from Shifty Eye Games
- Over the Alps from Stave Studios
- Overland from Finji
- PAC-MAN PARTY ROYALE from Bandai Namco
- Patterned from Borderleap
- In Projection: First Light from Blowfish
- Punch Planet from Block Zero Games
- Rayman Mini from Ubisoft
- Red Reign from Ninja Kiwi
- Repair from ustwo
- Sayonara Wild Hearts from Simogo
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens from WayForward
- Skate City from Snowman
- Shinsekai Into The Depths from Capcom
- Sneaky Sasquatch from RAC7
- Spaceland from Tortuga Team
- Speed Demons from Radiangames
- Spek from Rac7 Games
- Spelldrifter from Free Range Games
- Stellar Commanders from Blindflug Studios
- Steven Universe: Unleash the Light from Cartoon Network
- Sonic Racing from SEGA
- Super Impossible Road from Rogue Games
- Spidersaurs from Way Forward
- Tangle Tower from SFB Games
- The Artful Escape from Beethoven & Dinosaur
- The Bradwell Conspiracy from Bossa
- The Enchanted World from Noodlecake
- The Get Out Kids from Frosty Pop
- The Pathless from Giant Squid
- The Pinball Wizard from Frosty Pop
- Tint from Lykke Studios
- UFO on Tape: First Contact from Revolutionary Concept
- Various Daylife from Square Enix
- Way of the Turtle from Illusion Labs
- What The Golf? from The Label
- Where Cards Fall from Snowman and The Game Band
- Winding Worlds from Ko_op
- Word Laces from Minimega
- Yaga from Versus Evil
For more info on some of the biggest Apple Arcade games, head over to the next page.
ATONE: Heart of the Elder Tree from Wildboy Studios. ATONE is a Norse mythology-inspired, hand-drawn game that blends interactive storytelling and complex puzzles with a rhythm game combat system. Inherit the role of a young warrior named Estra as she journeys through Midgard to unveil the truth behind her father’s death.
Ballistic Baseball from Gameloft is an action-packed arcade baseball game that captures the intense battle between pitcher and batter in live head-to-head multiplayer matches.
Beyond a Steel Sky from Revolution Software. Welcome to the dystopia known as Union City. This highly anticipated sequel challenges you with thrilling puzzles and compelling characters as you try to hack the city’s AI system.
Cardpocalypse from Gambrinous is a single-player card game where you change the cards and the rules as you play, delivered within a charming school-based narrative.
ChuChu Rocket! Universe explodes as Sega launches the beloved ChuChus into a universe of strange and wonderful planets with over 100 mind-bending puzzles.
In Exit the Gungeon from Devolver, players must escape a collapsing hell dungeon as increasingly perilous obstacles and opponents stand in their way.
Hot Lava from Klei Entertainment. Don’t. Touch. The. Floor. Because it’s made of lava. So run, jump, climb and surf — on your own or with friends — across a burning world of molten floors and fiery fun.
Jenny LeClue from Mografi is a thrilling mystery adventure filled with detectiving and choosiness.
LEGO Brawls from RED Games. The bricks will fly in this multiplayer brawler set in the LEGO universe. Players create their own characters, collaborate with teammates to build and control machines, and battle to win.
Little Orpheus from The Chinese Room is a pocket-epic in glorious technicolour.
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm from Cornfox & Bros. Set 1000 years before the original Oceanhorn, this is a completely reimagined world of knights and treasure-filled dungeons. Breathtaking visuals and new tactical abilities make it engaging for players of all kinds.
Overland from Finji is a post-apocalyptic road trip adventure where players fight dangerous creatures, rescue stranded travelers and scavenge for supplies to survive.
PAC-MAN PARTY ROYALE from Bandai Namco is a brand-new arcade experience featuring a four-player Battle Mode where the last PAC-MAN standing wins.
In Projection: First Light from Blowfish, players follow the adventures of Greta, a girl living in a mythological shadow puppet world as she embarks on a journey of self-enlightenment, helped by legendary heroes from ancient cultures along the way.
In Rayman Mini from Ubisoft, Rayman has been reduced to the size of an ant! Players use insects, mushrooms and plants to run through the world as quickly as possible or try over and over again to achieve the perfect score.
In Shantae and the Seven Sirens from WayForward, players explore a vast sunken city and battle the Seven Sirens in the Half-Genie’s most thrilling adventure yet.
Skate City from Snowman brings the heart and soul of street skating to life with multi-touch controls as city streets become the ultimate skater playground.
In Sneaky Sasquatch from RAC7, players live the life of a Sasquatch and do regular, everyday Sasquatch stuff like sneaking around in disguise, raiding coolers and picnic baskets, playing golf and more.
Steven Universe: Unleash the Light is an original Cartoon Network game, co-written by Rebecca Sugar, where players pick their favorite characters, choose which Gems are in their party, unlock awesome new abilities and equip alternate costumes in the ultimate mobile role-playing game (RPG).
Super Impossible Road from Rogue Games is a futuristic, high-speed racing game where players master hairpin turns on courses that twist and coil over beautiful galactic backdrops.
The Bradwell Conspiracy from Bossa is a beautifully stylized conspiracy adventure thriller with a humorous twist.
In The Enchanted World from Noodlecake, players help a young fairy piece together a magical world torn apart by dark forces.
The Pathless from Annapurna Interactive and Giant Squid. In this surreal and mythic adventure, a hunter and an eagle explore a vast forested island to dispel a curse that grips the world. It’s a cinematic blend of action and story, all set in a stunning, dreamlike landscape.
Various Daylife from Square Enix is a brand-new RPG from the creators of “Bravely Default” and “Octopath Traveler.” In the year 211 of the Imperial Era, players explore a newly discovered continent while living life to the fullest in the city of Erebia.
Where Cards Fall from Snowman and The Game Band. A captivating narrative puzzle that’s also a compelling coming-of-age story. Our hero navigates the insecurities and emotions of high school and beyond, creating pathways and overcoming obstacles.