It's been a busy week, and somehow, along the way, we missed the fact that Appy Entertainment updated its free-to-play game SpellCraft: School of Magic.
It's an interesting title, with various mini-games neatly combined into an overall experience that takes parts from Harry Potter, We Rule, D&D and Pokemon.
You can read our hands on with the original version here.
But onto the v1.2 changes...Gimme loot
The big addition is a loot machine, which give you cool stuff when you've completed a dungeon floor. There are also plenty of new items including suits and jewelry.
The complete list of changes is below:
- Special reward for completing dungeon floors - enter the Loot Machine
- Win gold, gems, experience, robes and much more. You can press your luck to go for more loot, or flee with your treasure before the gnome appears!
- The raccoon suit - honour the legendary Italian plumber with a cute raccoon suit and battle monsters in style
- The cracked earth suit - a new robe and hat combination made from the spirits of the Earth
- The waveform suit - A new robe and hat made from bound water elementals
- New jewelry with cool effects - check out the bling of the diamond jewelry, the burning fire opal and the chaos of the clockwork jewelry