About Motion-Twin Uppercup Football
Tap, kick and score your way into soccer history in this free one-touch soccer game from Motion Twin. Win cups, lots of cups, and beat your opponents into the mud!
UpperCup Football is a frenetic one-touch soccer game that doesn't even always have a soccer ball. Take control of one team and pitch them against the best soccer talent the world has to offer - you and eleven tiny men will travel from the snow-capped Andes to the Moscow Kremlin and beyond as you kick, kick and, uh, kick harder towards the dream of being crowned champions of Brazil 2014.
UpperCup Football’s features include:
• 100 unique levels for your team to realise their soccer dreams with the first 20 absolutely
free in the unpaid version of UpperCup Football.
• 100 weird and wonderful teams to decimate including British beefeaters, Texan cowboys,
wizards, Vikings and strange Europeans with traffic cones on their heads.
• Play with soccer balls, rugby balls, electroballs and more in each soccer game, each adding
different mechanics to the match.
• Navigate fields riddled with trees, high winds, humidity, landmines, quasars, goats and
• Unlike Jose Mourinho after he’s lost a game, UpperCup Football has a sense of humour, and
a very silly one at that!
• Pele likes it. Or he probably would if he answered our calls...
UpperCup Football is a free soccer game but does contain optional in-app
purchases. However, Motion Twin promises absolutely NO ADVERTISING. Pinky swear!
To celebrate the launch of UpperCup Football and the start of the Brazil 2014, the full version is on Special Offer! Don’t miss out!