Kuboku is a 3D sudoku game with a 8-position cube. You have to find all missing numbers in the cube. There are 1,000 levels of increasing difficulty (Easy, Normal, and Hard) in which more and more numbers are missing.
** How to play? **
- Select which number is missing in the bamboo on the right. Each number from 1 to 8 can appear only once in each colored line and 2-position colored cube.
- Move your finger to rotate the cube (from right to left, top to bottom...).
- Pinch to zoom in and out.
- Double-tap a red dot to select it.
- Tap the arrows on the left to jump to the next or previous red dot. The round button toggles visibility of other cubes.
** Game Center **
Share your score with your friends using the Game Center.