* Featured on the front page of the US App Store!
* Mentioned on the "New and Noteworthy" list in the US App Store and many other countries!
* Mentioned on the "What's Hot?" list on The Netherlands' App Store and many other countries!
* iPhoneclub.nl: "The quality and inventiveness of the levels reminds me of the better Mario-games which is a great compliment to the makers".
- A whole new concept of playing a platform game!
- 55 levels to unlock!
- Online High Scores with Game Center's Leaderboards! Compete with players all over the world!
- Adventure and puzzle elements!
- Virtual buttons or Accelerometer motion-controls!
- Crisp and beautiful HD 2D graphics!
- Funky music and soundeffects!
- Perfect for speedruns!
CatSpin is a puzzle/adventure game with a whole new spin to it!
Our hero’s name is Neko. His cool hat might make him look a bit mysterious, but it’s just something random he came up with while dreaming this whole adventure.
After running around and playing the whole day, Neko goes home to get some rest. Soon he is dreaming about a world full of lucky coins and he wants to collect them all!
It seems that every time he collects all the lucky coins around, a magical door opens and he is able to go to another room. To his surprise the next rooms also have coins in them. Neko’s curious about how many rooms there could be and how many lucky coins he will be able to get.
And that is where you step in! You can help Neko by controlling him through the world! And not only that; you can control the world itself! By rotating it round and round, using either the virtual buttons or the accelerometer, you make sure Neko is able to get to places that he would otherwise not have been able to reach. But watch out! When you rotate, keep in mind that fire always wants to burn up, rocks always fall down and wind keeps coming from the sides; this might just do all kinds of funky stuff!
Try beating the highest score for every level on the online Leaderboards!
This adventure/puzzle is perfect for speedruns!
Will Neko find out how many rooms there are?
Will he get all the lucky coins?
Let’s find out!