About Lyrical Letters
When I was a young boy, my momma bought me a tiny Casio keyboard from a Sears Bargain Centre. Now Sears is gone, and Casio isn't cool anymore.
Or is it? Anyhoo...
You know what is cooler than cool? Having a hi-lo-fi digital keyboard word game right in your back pocket. Synthesizer? Check. Chiptune? Check. Guitar? Check. Clever word puzzles? Double-check.
Also cool? You can record and share your own songs with friends. Boo-yah!
But how do you play, son? Glad you asked. Listen carefully to a sequence of notes and play them back in the correct order to form a word. Learn to play music, improve your vocabulary, keep your kids occupied for hours on end, train your ears to hear notes, and impress your friends by playing *the* song from the movie Big. The possibilities are endless.
Part Simon. Part word match. Part dictionary. All good.
Word (pun intended).
Welcome to Lyrical Letters.
• 8 instruments perfectly tuned for an iPhone
• 3D Touch enhanced
• ReplayKit : record and share songs with your friends!
• Includes Moog, Guitar, Synthesizer, Bells and more
• Over 115 word puzzles
• Easy modes that light up keys so you can learn to play
• Haptic feedback
• Open game mode that lets you play music just for fun
• Delicious retro design
• iPhone X optimized