Hop into the sandals of a gladiator and fight your enemies in epic arena duels.
Gladihoppers is a wacky 2d physics gladiator game where the mix of the 2d physics and regular 2d animation offers a fun and original gameplay quite unlike your average mobile game. The combat system features two different fighting stances, each with three directional attacks of varying power and speed, that allow for more dynamic and interesting fights.
In addition to the melee attacks there are also javelins to throw and over 90 items to customize your gladiators with; swords, axes, maces, shields, helmets, armor, pants, gloves and shoes.
Gladihoppers blends retro pixel art 2d sprites with 3d environments to bring you a unique looking style and stunning visuals.
- Fast-paced melee and ranged combat with hitboxes for each body part
- 'Save the Emperor' Arcade game mode for a virtually endless fighting experience
- Quick Fight mode for custom and/or randomized short and fast-paced arena duels, including same screen multiplayer
- Over 90 pieces of equipment and 12 different character faces from three populations during the era of the ancient Roman Empire: Romans, Gauls and Nubians
- Three arenas with their own unique look and feel
- Career mode where you bring your character from an unknown nobody to the most renowned gladiator in all of Rome
- More arenas as well as crowds to populate them
- Feel free to suggest whatever you want to see added to the game!
Follow along current and future developments on: