"A fun, addictive, and challenging fighting simulation RPG" 9/10 - AppAdvice
"Must be experienced by gamers far and wide" 9/10 - HardcoreGamer
"A rich and rewarding fight sim that gives you plenty to do, and makes sure you have fun while you're doing it" 9/10 - PocketGamer
"Punch Club is pretty awesome" 9/10 - TouchArcade
About Punch Club:
Your father was brutally murdered before your eyes. Now you must train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father's life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or take the more ridiculous, shady route.
Along the way you'll want to focus your talents. Will you take the Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the [other one?]? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?
And every decision will matter, especially in your social life. You'll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting aligators. It's not all just pumping iron, you know.
- Boxing management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
- Now with cross-platform saves!
- Featuring "The Dark Fist" storyline, a free content update with 3 hours of new content!