Runeblade - The first award winning fantasy adventure game for Apple Watch. Win battles, gain gold to upgrade your magical Runeblade and obtain Artefacts. (NOTE: Requires an Apple Watch to play the game)
* Game of the Year - UK and FR - App Store *
"The poster child for Apple Watch gaming." - Pocket Gamer
"smashes tons of fun into a tiny apple watch game" - Cult of Mac
"...will give you a reason to prod your shiny new Watch" - WIRED
* Apple Watch Best of 2015 - App Store *
Are you ready for the magical journey through the world of Runeblade? Awaken the arcane Runes on your blade, cast mighty spells and gear up with magical Artefacts! Make your way to the Forgotten Halls to fight the rising darkness!
Created from start to finish as an Apple Watch original title, Runeblade is a casual take on adventure games and is crafted to provide the optimal gaming experience on a smartwatch.
In Runeblade, the order of the War Mages is faced with an impossible situation. After millennia of slumber, their own gods are awakening only to turn corrupted and determined to destroy the world.
The order selects a champion to continue the fight against the evil, but time is running out as the wrath of the Arai is already seeping into the world!
Grab your Runeblade and begin the adventure!
* 2000 levels of Apple Watch optimized game design
* Simple and intuitive to play with depth that builds over time
* Unique Rune Enchanting mechanism that unlocks special powers
* Spells that grow in power as the adventure progresses
* Magical Artefacts and other unlockable achievements
* iPhone client for items, store and more!
* STAY TUNED! More content, features and game play is on the way...
Everywear Games is the first game studio to fully focus on creating gaming experiences optimized for Apple Watch and similar devices.
PLEASE NOTE: Runeblade is completely free to download and play, but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Read more at www.reddit.com/r/Runeblade