All bump. No grind.
Dinofarm Games - creators of 100 Rogues - are pleased to present the critically-acclaimed Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure.
TouchArcade ***** - "Auro is one of the rare games in this genre that should please both beginners and experts alike."
Pocket Tactics ***** - "It wants you to see how clever it is, and to show you how clever you are."
Auro introduces a whole new kind of gameplay: Bumping! What's that? Why, it's the strategic use of movement, magic spells, and straight-up bumping to kill monsters to gain points, and become a master Bumper!
Set in an original fantasy universe, guide the brash, spoiled Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons, with only a handful of tactical spells - and your wits - to protect you.
Face a variety of monsters, each with their own cool tactical abilities, and then when they least expect it - give 'em a healthy bump - STRAIGHT INTO THE DRINK!
• Procedurally generated maps meaning you'll never face the same challenge twice
• PLAY MODE lets you build up your Rank over time, like an online matchmaking ladder!
• Deep, interesting, and balanced system of gameplay - you can get better at Auro for years
• Crazy emergent complexity! You'll constantly surprise yourself with what's possible
• Nine unique spells that are the result of years of careful balance and testing
• Quick, no-nonsense gameplay.
• 10 Tutorial levels to show you the basics, plus 10 unlockable advanced Tutorials
• Detailed stat-tracking on our RECORDS screen
• A whole cast of colorful and interesting monsters who will give you somethin' to think about!
• The entire game is made up of vibrant, hand-made and fully animated pixel art
• An original thematic soundrack
• Designed from the ground up for use on touchscreens
• Comes with a tutorial, a web manual, a how-to-play gameplay video, and more ways to help you learn
• From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
Requires iOS7 or greater.
Learn more at www.auro-game.com !
Please come say hello at the Dinofarm Forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php
The official manual: http://auro-game.com/manual/
Dinofarm Games official site: http://www.dinofarmgames.com
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @DinofarmGames!
Like the music? Buy the soundtrack! https://dinofarmgames.bandcamp.com/