Following the previous announcement made by Niantic regarding the series of events coming in April. The first one that players are going to encounter is a spring-themed event coming up to welcome the season in the Northern Hemisphere. Also, Mega Lopunny will make its debut in the Pokemon GO roster.
Get a chance to hunt Chansey, Happiny, and some other familiar Pokémon wearing flower crowns. The entire event is set to run from Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Details of the events:Flower Crown Pokemons
If a Chansey is evolved while wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey will be wearing a flower crown, too. Lucky players will get a chance to encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny.
Pokemon hatching from Eggs with Flower Crowns
Spring has sprung in the northern hemisphere, and we’re celebrating with a spring-themed event! Join us as we welcome the changing of the seasons with Pokémon like Chansey and Happiny wearing flower crowns! ???????? https://t.co/mpv04bBqNX pic.twitter.com/HiRaL6PpJW — Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) March 29, 2021
Apart from the Flower Crown pokemon, the event will also reward a lot more with other stuff.
- Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby, and more will pop up more in the wild.
- Participate in the Team GO Rocket battles to face Shadow Exeggcute
- Mega Raids will feature Mega Lopunny for the first time.
- Other spring-themed Pokémon will be appearing in raids as well. Players can buy Mega Lopunny–inspired avatar items right in the shop.
- Head to the PokéStops to claim the event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers and Gifts during the event.
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to face Azumarill, Rufflet, and more which are exclusively available in this event only.
- Get a chance to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and X by completing the spring-themed Collection Challenge. Check the progress by visiting the Today View tab to track your progress.
- 2× Hatch Candy
- Lucky Eggs will last for one hour
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when you place an Egg in an Incubator during the event
Want more? Check out our 248 other Pokemon GO news stories!