And that's it folks. Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, and congratulations to our winners!
For those that missed out, head over to https://catalystblack.com/the-secret-service/ for the chance to win more early access keys to Catalyst Black!
Catalyst Black is without a doubt one of 2020's most hotly anticipated mobile games. You might have heard that it's getting ready to launch its early access programme on August 12th, and we've partnered with developer Super Evil Megacorp to give 10 lucky Pocket Gamer readers the chance to be among the first to try this revolutionary battleground shooter.
Following up a game as beloved as Vainglory is no small task, but the team at SEMC looks set to deliver something genuinely different and exciting. Serving up large-scale firefights, massively customisable loadouts, epic transformation abilities, and a host of technical improvements – including an impressive drop-in, drop-out matchmaking system – there's clearly a lot to look forward to here.
What's more is that the game has been designed from the ground up to be a true cross-platform experience, offering content and competitive parity, though it's only mobile gamers who'll be able to try it out at this stage.
So, if you want to be in with a chance of playing Catalyst Black before anyone else, here's what you have to do… First, give us follows over on our official Pocket Gamer Twitter account, and the Catalyst Black Twitter. Second, tweet out the hashtags #getcatalystblack and #PGLaunchPad. And, well, that's it. Couldn't be easier, right?
You better be quick about it, though, as entries will close at 6:30PM BST tonight. The winners will then be announced soon afterwards during our Pocket Gamer LaunchPad livestream. You'll then be contacted with details on how to take part in the iOS early access period, and all winners will need to provide us with the email address linked to their iTunes account.
And be sure to join Catalyst Black's official Discord server to stay up to date on the game's development and upcoming run in early access. More info on the early access period can be found over on the game's site.
- The competition closes on Saturday 26th July, at 6:30PM BST, and entries may not be accepted after this date.
- You must use the hashtags #PGLaunchPad, #getcatalystblack and include both @catalystblk and @pocketgamer in your reply for your entry to be considered.
- The winners will be contacted by Twitter shortly after the LaunchPad stream concludes – make sure you are following Pocket Gamer and Catalyst Black so your account can receive direct messages
- The competition is open to readers worldwide.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- The competition is not open to employees of Steel Media or Super Evil Megacorp or any of their agents involved in setting up this competition.
Want more? Check out our growing collection of Catalyst Black articles!