And so the time has come.
Nominations for the Pocket Gamer People's Choice Award – that's your favourite mobile gaming experience of the past 12 months – close at the end of play today (Wednesday, November 27th at 11:59pm GMT, to be exact).
The PG People's Choice is one of the key categories of the Pocket Gamer Mobile Games Awards in association with Game Insight, which takes place on January 21st and is run by Steel Media (publisher of PG.com) to showcase the very best of the mobile games industry.
Just type the name of your favourite game (that received a full release after October 1st, 2018) in the form below - using the official App Store or Google Play game name - to ensure it's in the running. (If you have the time, do also tell us why your choice is GOTY material.)
Not sure when the game was released? Go for it anyway and we'll check on your behalf. Having trouble picking a single favourite? Submit them all as multiple nominations are allowed.
Just make sure you get your nominations before midnight on Wednesday, November 27th.
Eligible games which receive the most nominations will make it into to our shortlist, at which point we'll open up voting for the overall winner here on PocketGamer.com.
So get your final nominations done, and we'll return in early December with the games that'll be battling it out for the coveted Pocket Gamer People's Choice Award at the PG Mobile Game Awards next year!
By submitting information in this form you consent to us using and sharing it as part of our Mobile Games Awards coverage. Full terms and conditions are below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Eligible games must have been launched within the 12 months following October 1st, 2018.
- Submissions without a valid email address may not be counted.
- Eligible games must have been available on iOS or Android platforms.
- All nominations are judged on an 'as is' basis.
- Steel Media's decision is final.
- Closing date for nominations is 11:59pm, Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Any nominations received after this date may not be put forward for voting.