Ubisoft have announced that Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is releasing from soft launch onto iOS and Android devices on the 9th of July.
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, a mobile adaptation of the 2013/5 PC title, has been in soft launch for a few years now. For those of you who haven't played the game, it's an aRPG dungeon crawler filled with a lot of bright colours and a lot of pithy puns.
Bright colours and pithy puns might not stick out as two things normally paired to action RPGs. Yet Mighty Quest manages to deliver the same loop of big-sword-big-enemy-bigger-sword-bigger-enemy despite the massive change in setting. Everything is fast-paced, the skills are easily accessible thanks to great controls, and the dodges are unlimited. It can also all be controlled with a single thumb, dragging for movement, tapping for attacks and skills, and sliding for dodges.
In addition to the extensive, 100+ environment campaign, there'll also be events and challenges, as well as a real-time PVP arena mode.
Here's the key features list:
· Accessible fast-paced medieval mayhem, all controlled with a single thumb
· A wonderful world to conquer with 100s of colourful environments
· Build and customise your hero with over 1000 pieces of gear
· Loot, upgrade and enhance your sword, armour and artefacts
· Huge PVE campaign - learn the tricks and traps then crush the boss of each castle
· Tackle thrilling PVP arenas, take on other players to climb the leaderboards
· Never-ending-ever-changing events stuffed full of rewards and loot
· Mmmmmmmmmm loads and loads of lovely LOOT!
Mighty Quest can be pre-registered for right now. Once they hit a million registrations all pre-registered users will start with a bonus pet: "Bradley, the Doomsday Messenger". You can sign up for it on the App Store, or on the Play Store.Interested in finding out more about upcoming games? We've got a whole section for them.