It's been another fantastic year for all things mobile gaming, and as the year comes to an end we're giving YOU the chance to tell us which game was your favourite.
As part of the Pocket Gamer Mobile Games Awards in association with Game Insight, taking place on January 22nd and run by Steel Media (our overlords), we've opened up nominations for the Pocket Gamer People’s Choice Award.
All you need to do is write the name of the game on the form below - using the official App Store or Google Play game name - to nominate your favourite game that received a full release after October 1st, 2017.
Not sure when the game was released? Nominate it anyway and we'll take a look for you!
As well as the game name, we also need to know why you think it's the game of the year. Have you sunk 1000 hours in? Did it rekindle your relationship with your father? Let us know!
Nominations close on Monday, December 3rd at midnight, so make sure you get your favourite game in the ring before then or else it's too late!
Eligible games that receive the most nominations will then make it to our shortlist, where we'll open up voting for the winner on PocketGamer.com.
So get your nominations in right now, and come back next week to see which games will be battling it out for the coveted Pocket Gamer People's Choice award at the Mobile Game Awards next year!
And of course, a big thank you to Pocket Gamer Mobile Games Awards 2019 sponsors Game Insight, Playdemic, Lockwood Publishing and AppOnboard for helping us make this all happen.
By submitting information in this form you consent to us using and sharing it as part of our Mobile Games Awards coverage. Full terms and conditions are below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Eligible games must have been launched within the 12 months following November 1st 2017.
- Submissions without a valid email address may not be counted.
- Eligible games must have been available on iOS or Android platforms.
- All nominations are judged on an as is basis.
- Steel Media's decision is final.
- Closing date for nominations is Monday, December 3, 2018. Any nominations received after this date may not be put forward for voting.