Nintendo is still having a really good year, according to its latest earnings report. The Switch has sold 19.67 million units as of June 30th, meaning the company has likely moved over 20 million units at the time of this writing. According to the report, Nintendo is estimating that they will go on to sell another 20 million between April 2018 and March 2019.
Meanwhile, the company’s sold 83.93 Switch software units in fiscal year 2018. Super Mario Odyssey is the best-selling game on the console, selling 11.17 million units. Mario Kart 8 comes in second with 10.35 million units sold. Here’s the full list of the 10 top-selling Switch games to date:
- Super Mario Odyssey - 11.17 million units
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10.35 million units
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9.32 million units
- Splatoon 2 - 6.76 million units
- 1-2 Switch - 2.45 million units
- Arms - 2.01 million units
- Kirby Star Allies - 1.89 million units
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 1.42 million units
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 1.40 million units
- Mario Tennis Aces - 1.38 million units
The Switch has been a big win for Nintendo and its fans. Here’s a retrospective from our own Jon Mundy on just why people love the Switch so much.