It's been a while since we last touched on Minecraft: Pocket Edition, but this week's update is pretty fun.
To welcome the arrival of the new Power Rangers film this week, Minecraft: Pocket Edition (and console and Windows 10) is giving you the chance to suit up as characters from the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. But don't think you'll only get to play one of the colourful heroes - oh, no - there's some villains stuffed in there too.
That's not all. As well as getting your hands on some pretty sweet skins, you'll also be getting a small changelog of things, including:
- More commands - /title, /stopsound, /playsound, /clear, /difficulty, /effect, /me, /replaceitem, /spreadplayers, /testfor and /gamerule.
- Game rules - commandblockoutput, sendcommandfeedback, drowningdamage, falldamage, firedamage, and PvP.
- Command blocks.
Oh, and you'll also no longer get trapped and suffocate when reloading a world, so that's always a bonus. There have also been a few tweaks, including:
- The magnifying glass doesn't appear over entered text in the Storage manager anymore.
- The jump range of magma cubes has been fixed to the correct value (No bug ID).
- Lapis lazuli icon is now in enchanting tables.
- Accuracy of ghast fireball shots is now correct.
- Villagers no longer pick up your stuff when you die.
Check out the full report right here.