If you've been waiting for the right time to jump into Liberty City to hotwire some cars, or pedal around San Andreas Fault on a pushbike, this is probably it.
Rockstar has let loose a massive catalogue sale on the AppStore and Google Play, and even let Max Payne come along for the ride.
Which is nice as he's quite lonely and gets a bit moody and morose if left to his own devices.
Rockstar commonly discount individual GTA games, but this is their biggest statement of intent yet, and there has never been a better time to sample some of gaming's greatest classics.
Here's the full breakdown of everything in the sale and the range of the price drops.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, $6.99 -> $3.99/£2.99
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, $6.99 -> $2.99/£2.29
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, $4.99 -> $2.99/£2.29
- Grand Theft Auto III, $4.99 -> $2.99/£2.29
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, $4.99 -> $2.99/£2.29
- Max Payne Mobile, $2.99 -> $1.99/£1.49
We've rated all these games pretty highly so take your pick. You genuinely can't go wrong with any of them.
Whether you choose to get down with CJ, cruise to some tunes with Tommy Vercetti, or blast everything up Matrix style with your old pal, Max, there genuinely is something for everyone.
Except kids. Don't let kids play these games.