(This article was originally published on our sister site PocketGamer.biz)
UPDATE: Final few places left.
Anyone currently working on a mobile, smartwatch, VR, or handheld game and likely to be in the vicinity of Apps World London 2015 on November 19 is hereby encouraged to enter our Big Indie Pitch competition.
It's a popular speed-dating style event in which you get three minutes to pitch your creation to industry experts sat opposite you, before moving onto the next table and repeating the experience.
You get immediate feedback on your game from leading journalists and established developers in mobile gaming, and the winners receive a promotional package across Steel Media's sites such as Pocket Gamer, AppSpy and more.
For this Apps World London BIP our judges, so far, include:
- Mike Bithell, Mike Bithell Games
- Jon Hare, Tower Studios
- Laura Kate Dale, Games Journalist
- Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
- Alysia Judge, AppSpy
- Glen Fox, 148Apps
- Jake Tucker, Pocket Gamer
- Mike Diver, Vice
- Ric Cowley, PG.biz
It's a great way to find out what others think about your game, as well as a chance to get major exposure within the mobile gaming world.
You can check out some of the latest Big Indie Pitch entries in the dedicated (and recent) BIP section on our sister site, PocketGamer.co.uk.
Interested but not sure if you qualify? Check this:
- You can pitch games for mobile, smartwatch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Deadline for entries is midnight 14th November 2015 (entry details below) but don't hang about as our BIPs typically fill up long before the deadline
If you want in, head over to the Apps World London BIP event page, register your details with us, and we'll let you know if you've been shortlisted.
(Oh, if you are you'll need to bring a business card on the day to gain entry.)