[Due to huge response to our promotion - and by popular demand - we've opened up a new allocation of tickets. Note that these are strictly limited and will be available for 2 days only. This article was originally published on our sister site PocketGamer.biz]
When we can, we like to give a little back to this industry of ours.
But this time the summer sun may have gone to our heads because, for the next 5 days only, we’re offering MIGHTY discounts specifically for a limited number of developers looking to attend PG Connects San Francisco!Developer passes…
…for the 2-day show to you ARE JUST $100 PER TICKET (usually $300) - this includes access to ALL conference tracks, both expos, the epic after party, and lunch boxes on both days!Simply use code SUMMERDEV when booking. Developer Showcase Table…
…for the 2 days IS ONLY $350 PER TABLE (usually $900) - this includes a meeting table, 4 chairs, power socket, and 2 Developer Passes. The Showcase Table is placed within the I Love Indie Showcase expo hall and offers the following features & benefits:
- Showcase your game to the mobile & tablet games industry
- Meet potential publishers, partners, and distributors
- Meet games industry journalists + bloggers/vloggers and gain on-the-spot feedback for your game(s)
- Meet and network with other developers and peers
Why should you come?We've got two days packed with 5 tracks.
- East Meets West
- Indie Survival Guide
- The Future of Mobile Gaming
- Acquire, Engage, Monetize
- The Superstar Sessions
- plus 80+ speakers, 100+ sessions, 500+ delegates, and our usual fringe events (which include the I Love Indie Showcase, the Very Big Indie Pitch, and after-show PG Party).
The huge discount means this is a one-time deal, is limited, and on a first come, first served basis. So grab a ticket while you can.Get more insight from the biggest names in the global mobile games industry plus meet the hottest up and coming developers at PG Connects San Francisco July 7-8.