[UPDATE: Good news! The deadline for submissions has been extended to midnight GMT on the 15th June. If you have any interest in getting feedback, making press contacts, and being successful, enter NOW.]
Are you an indie developer? Are you currently working on a new mobile, smartwatch, VR, or handheld game?
The clue's in the name. The Very Big Indie Pitch is the bigger sibling of our regular BIP event, which sees indie developers engage in a speed-dating-styled pitching competition for fame (oh, and a promotional prize worth $thousands).
It's a fun but hotly contested event that has proved a genuine game-changer for teams in the past. You can get a pretty decent lowdown here.
Interested but unsure if you qualify? Got some questions? This should help:
- You can pitch games for mobile, smartwatch, VR, and handheld
- You can pitch your game even if you've pitched it at a previous BIP
- We prefer to see unreleased games, though we're happy to see games that are out too
- One submission only per developer/team
- Each successful applicant gets two free PGC San Francisco developer tickets (worth $800) and additional tickets for other team members are discounted
- Even if your application is not successful you'll still get a discount!
- Deadline for entries is 12th June 2015 (entry details below)
All submissions will be notified if they are successful in their application to pitch at the event.
We'll leave you with some top tips on how to prepare for the Big Indie Pitch and look forward to seeing you in San Francisco.