We've struck gold! We Vita owners, that is.
Over on the Terraria Facebook page, it's been confirmed that the next major version of the Silver Award-winning game will go live on consoles on April 17th.
This won't just include a bunch of bug fixes, by the way (though there will be plenty of them). No, this is a huge content-filled update.
Just take a look at the abridged version of the official changelog for the 1.2 update below. I mean, seriously!
- Players now have an option to turn off back touch
- Multiplayer stability has been improved
- Some items now stack to 999 or to 99 including ores and buckets
- You no longer need to jump to ascend single blocks
- There is a new hardmode jungle temple
- In total there are over 1,000 new items
- There are 8 new friendly NPCs
- There are 4 new bosses
- There are over 100 new enemies
And they're just the tip of the iceberg.
We don't know exactly when it will be available, sure, but we do know it will be heading to consoles, mobiles, and tablets.
Want more? Check out our 18 other Terraria news stories!