But have you created your OWN Flappy Bird clone yet?
Incuvo's game creation game Createrria will be getting a new "Eclipse" update in March that will make it ludicrously easy to create your own Flappy Bird-esque game.
Just don't go submitting your game to Apple or Google with the word 'Flappy' in the title, okay?
Incuvo is planning on adding a bunch of other features in this forthcoming update to Createrria, too:
- New graphics theme (Eclipse)
- New gameplay mechanic for those flappy-inspired games
- New items - triggered door and moving saw
- Sky backgrounds for all existing themes
- New avatar and profile décor
- Major performance improvements for older devices
- Plenty of minor fixes and improvements
Createrria is free to download from the App Store. You can fork out for a large range of IAPs for game creation tidbits, though.