It seems that price drops travel faster than the cars do in Bronze Award-winning 2K Drive. Kidding, obviously. But it's good news for you folks who've had your eye on the new racer.
It's down to £2.99 / $4.99 from the original asking price of £4.99 / $6.99 on the App Store [buy]. The game is still bursting at the seams with IAPs, but you shouldn't need any of them to play the game.
Just in case you do need a further prod to consider picking up 2K Drive, there's a new update that brings some additions and requested changes. A British Car Pack is one of those.
Here's a detailed list of what the update brings:
- Four new cars, including the Jaguar F-TYPE, the Vauxhall Astra VXR, and both the Range Rover Evoque Si4 and Range Rover Evoque SD4
- A series of new events
- A new restart option available within the pause menu during races
- Steering sensitivity adjustments for more precise handling
- Reduced unintended steering inputs due to device movement
- Increased steering wheel graphic size to help with visual input
The important question is whether or not this update addresses and fixes the main problems with the game pointed out in our review.
To recap, we said: "If the atrocious menus and frequent crashes were eliminated, I'd argue that 2K Drive represents the finest racing experience you can find on mobile."
Hopefully 2K Drive now meets that potential we saw in it. In any case, the new price is certainly a little more appealing.
Want more? Check out our growing collection of 2K Drive news stories!