YD Online and Buffstone are celebrating the upcoming release of Apple's iPhone 5 by giving one lucky Pocket Gamer reader the chance to win one.
To do so, you'll have to answer a question about Japan's #1 monster collection battle game, MonTowers ~Legend of Summoners~.
In this game, you play as a powerful sorcerer who can summon one of over 600 powerful monsters to fight for him. Some of these beasts are ferocious, while others are incredibly cute / sexy.
You will be treated to hours of addictive gameplay, spanning seven exciting towers and over 500 floors. The in-depth synthesis system allows you to create new beasties by combining monsters with one another.
You can upgrade each monster to three powerful forms, and as they progress through the game, their stats and appearance change accordingly.
MonTowers ~Legend of Summoners~, which has over 500,000 players and over 20,000 positive reviews, is available on iPhone and iPad now, priced at 69p / 99c [iTunes link].
In terms of the prize, not much more needs to be said - the iPhone 5 is the latest iteration of Apple's insanely popular smartphone. Compared to its predecessor, the iPhone 4S, it's thinner, lighter, more powerful, and has a larger screen.
To get your hands on this great prize, all you need to do is click here to enter the contest through the Pocket Gamer Facebook page and fill in the relevant fields.
- The competition closes on October 12th, 2012, at 9am GMT, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be chosen after the competition has closed on October 12th, 2012, and the winner will be notified by email shortly after.
- The prize is a black 16GB iPhone 5.
- This prize can be substituted for a cash prize equal to the value of a 16GB black iPhone 5 in the winner's home country.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.