Thanks to Sony Ericsson, we have an Xperia Play to give away that will turn your mobile phone into a gaming console in seconds!
This PlayStation-certified smartphone packs super-fast graphics, a zippy 1GHz Snapdragon processor, an awesome 4-inch screen, and dedicated gaming controls to make each game the most immersive experience possible - your enemies don't stand a chance!
What's more, there are now more than 200 games optimised for the Xperia Play, meaning there are plenty of challenges for to choose from for your next battle. Plus, check out OnLive for streaming the latest games to your Xperia Play.
What are you waiting for?
To enter this competition, simply read the question below, think about it for a second or two, and slap your answer (along with the rest of your details) into the form below.
Sony's PlayStation-certified Xperia Play is powered by which operating system?
- The competition closes on February 13th, 2012, at 9am GMT, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on February 13th, and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.