In the years since the brain training genre's birth on the DS, we’ve seen hundreds of video games that purport to improve your mental condition. We’ve learned that the brain is inclined towards laziness, and without mental stimulation we’re all doomed to slope into dementia.
Fun is just a happy by-product of a game like Oxygen’s Challenge Me. The real reason for playing is that it saves your life.
So, in a spirit of concern, Oxygen Games has offered to give away a DS Lite and copies of Challenge Me: Maths Workout and Challenge Me: Brain Puzzles to a lucky reader, and a copy of either the former or the latter to two runners up.
So how do you enter?
As this is a humanitarian effort to cure the disease of stupidity, we need to make sure the only most severely afflicted sufferers get treatment. As such, what we need from you is an account, in no more than 150 words, of the stupidest thing you’ve ever done.
Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? Have you ever squirted shaving foam into your armpits? Have you ever run out of petrol whilst driving in your pyjamas and had to walk home in them?
Then tell us all about it.
Email your anecdotes to [email protected], and we’ll publish the winning entries, along with any others we think are sufficiently amusing.
Good luck, cretins.
- The competition closes on March 6th, 2009, and no entries will be accepted after this date.
- The winning entries will be drawn after the competition has closed on March 6th and winners will be notified by email shortly after.
- This prize cannot be substituted for a cash prize.
- Pocket Gamer parent company Steel Media's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the competition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Full terms and conditions are available here.